DATS MEDICINAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zins -- Druid -- Resto

2 posters

Go down

Zins -- Druid -- Resto Empty Zins -- Druid -- Resto

Post  Zins Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Character Name:

Zins

Class:

Druid

Primary Spec:

Resto

Secondary Spec(if applicable):

Link to your Armory Profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/Zins/advanced

Raid UI Screenshot:

https://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/cakauf/?action=view&current=zinshealing.jpg

Healing or DPS Parses(extremely preferred):

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/105620/

Tell us about your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Guilds:
<Free With Mats> Muradin : Played with them in ICC, ended up wanting to focus on 10's so I left right before Cata came out.
<Big Crits> Sen' Jin : I was part of the Big Crits 10m guild during tier 11, if any of you watch the show or keep up with them, the 10m dissolved after both of the officers in our 10m stopped raiding.
<Recursion> Borean Tundra : I raided with them for about a year,, I was still the newest member and they needed more of a dps'er than a healer for a lot of the Heroic fights. (We were a stricktly 10m raid group) So they ended up recruiting for a replacement since I had less interest in dps'ing.
I have had really bad luck with guilds after Recursion, first I moved to a friends guild to help out (they were not very progressed but I wanted to play with friends) They split up, then I joined Moonwalker. They assured me thy were a long term stable guild, and within 3 days of joining 2 officers left as well as 4 raiders.
<Methodic> I finally joined a strong 10m guild with a bigger roster (13 raiders), unfortunately they lost raiders to RL, TOR, and burnout..... they officially stopped raiding this week. I was happy to stick it out till the end though.

Raiding:
13/13HM (tier 11), 7/7HM (tier12), 5/8HM (tier 13). I started playing when ICC came out and was 11/12HM.

No leadership positions besides being heal lead

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.

As I healer I keep track of most of my major CD’s with power auras, I track harmony, swiftmend, barkskin, treeform, natures swiftness, innervate, and also rebirth and tranq.
With tier 13 I have the luxury to hot up the raid and keep lifebloom on tanks, I keep my abilities on CD know when to hit my oh-shit buttons.

I keep current with healer and resto druid blogs, I also check forums like elitist jerks, mmo, and Plus Heal. I know my stat weights and prioritize them for my character.

Do you have ventrilo, a microphone, and can talk at will?

Yes

Do you get offended easily?

No

Are you okay with being benched for a fight if it's dependent on raid composition, or being taken to an alt run as a trial run?

Of course it's okay to be benched, I understand that different fights demand different comps when progressing on a fight. I know how to wait my turn, I know things can change within wipes and I have always been dependable on knowing fights and standing-by.

Anything else to say?

I am reliable, dedicated and always have a positive attitude. I don't guild hop, and would rather stay in a guild for the long term and have that tight knit group of friends. I am also just a darn good resto druid, I play all the healer classes and I know how to do my job. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Zins

Back to top Go down

Zins -- Druid -- Resto Empty Accepted.

Post  kaBOOMer Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Zins, everything looks good; When are you going to be able to transfer? Have you given me a realid request? If not here it is: ics6@nau.edu Also, don't worry about a dps offspec, I will be dpsing for 2 heal fights. And as I said in my post, you will be the core druid now and I will be switching to my Resto shaman. Looking forward to raiding with you; see you soon.

kaBOOMer

Back to top Go down

Zins -- Druid -- Resto Empty Re: Zins -- Druid -- Resto

Post  Zins Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:06 pm

I would want to do a vent/mumble talk before coming over.... I did add you but if you want to just give me your vent/mumble info I can just hop on there

Zins

Back to top Go down

Zins -- Druid -- Resto Empty Vent

Post  kaBOOMer Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:06 pm

-

Last edited by kaBOOMer on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

kaBOOMer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zins Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 pm

which channel are you in?

Zins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down