DATS MEDICINAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vannith Protection Warrior

Go down

Vannith Protection Warrior Empty Vannith Protection Warrior

Post  Vannith Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:07 am

Character Name:

Class:Warrior

Primary Spec:Protection

Secondary Spec(if applicable):Fury

Link to your Armory Profile:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Vannith/simple

Raid UI Screenshot:https://servimg.com/view/17890917/3][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/89/09/17/wowscr12.jpg[/img
Healing or DPS Parses(extremely preferred): I tank. My dps gear isnt too bad. but tanking is my thing.

Tell us about your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? The last hardcore raiding guild I was in was Addiction on spirestone back in WotLK. I didn't raid at all in cata due to deployments and such. But that's all behind me now. I used to play on magtheridon in BC and was Main Tank for Genesis. And I was an officer in Genesis. We were pretty successful as far as the raiding scene went back then. currently I just transfered over from alliance. I went 6/6 there. And decided I wanted a scenery change.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. I play my class exactly how a Prot warrior should play it. Taking all damage i possibly can. minimizing raid confusion. while maintaining threat and mitigating as much damage as I can.

Do you have ventrilo, a microphone, and can talk at will? yes

Do you get offended easily? not at all. I all for constructive criticism.

Are you okay with being benched for a fight if it's dependent on raid composition, or being taken to an alt run as a trial run? Fine so long as I get to experience it eventually. Or the next week the tanks switch rotation or something to that effect. I can sit in vent and play something else until I'm needed.

Anything else to say?
What makes me better... hrmm.. I've tanked every add phase and boss phase of every encounter in this game up until cata. I've been kicked, punted, thrown, whirlwinded, puked on, thrashed, crit, crushed, stoned, lit on fire, frozen, chased, paralyzed, poisoned, shot, morphed, electrocuted, sent to other planes of existence and had my toes stepped on and I'm still here preventing everyone else from taking damage. It's what I love about Warcraft and probably the only thing that has kept me playing this whole time. I just want to find a guild that wants to put a tank, that actually knows what he's doing without being told, to work. As for everything else.... I dunno... I'm a young adult... I split my time between my career, my online gaming addiction, my family, and my love of hallucinagens... so life is pretty good weather you accept me or not... but I'd rather you just accept me lol.

Vannith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum