DATS MEDICINAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantal level 90 Fire Mage

Go down

Pantal level 90 Fire Mage Empty Pantal level 90 Fire Mage

Post  Pantal Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Character Name: Pantal

Class: Mage

Primary Spec: Fire

Secondary Spec(if applicable): Frost

Link to your Armory Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Pantal/simple

Raid UI Screenshot:

Healing or DPS Parses(extremely preferred):

Most recent one here:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4u328mfsxr6hxy7f/

I can get some LFR HoF ones if you like.

Tell us about your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Vanilla: All up until twin emps in AQ 40
BC: Kara, SSC/TK, Gruul's, Hyjal (to ras), BT (najentus)
Wrath: Naxx, Sarth 3D, Ulduar ( all server first normal and hard mode up until hardmode mim), ToC (tribute to mad skill), ICC (all server first normal and hardmode up until LK which i got to 30%)
Cara: Vortex Pinnacle/BWL, Dragon Soul LFR

I haven't had much experience leading raids. But my raiding history is pretty extensive and I have been with many guilds and seen how many different groups choose to lead their raids. This has given me a unique perspective when it comes to approaching raids.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.

I play with a raid oriented mind. When I am playing everything I do from how I dps to where I'm standing is dictated by which encounter I am currently facing. I use my classes abilites to bypass certain boss abilities to maximize dps or to increase survival to relieve healing pressure. Abilities such as ce block or blink. I also use my abilities in the most efficient way possible. For example I use time warp in conjuction with Pyroblast! and PoM to create a 4 pyroblast streak. I also use iceblock to avoid damage when the raid is taking an intense amount of damage at once (such as pre nerfed force and verve)

Do you have ventrilo, a microphone, and can talk at will?
Yes to both.

Do you get offended easily?

Almost never. I smoke too much to be offended.

Are you okay with being benched for a fight if it's dependent on raid composition, or being taken to an alt run as a trial run?

I am always ok with this. But I don't want to play permanent back up. Nor does anyone. If progression calls for a certain group comp, I'll be the first to step out if you need 6 druids.

Pantal

Back to top Go down